UNDER THE LIGHTS
Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays - Nov. 19 – Dec. 19
During your visit to the Winter Village in Historic Easton, allow time to enjoy the time-honored winter tradition of ice skating on our 40’ x 60’ (synthetic) rink.
Reserve your tickets online in advance below.
Free for City of Easton Residents (18042 zip code)
(valid proof of residency required)
Tickets do not include rental skates. Purchase of rental skates will be done onsite at time of skate at the rate of $5 per person.
You are allowed to bring your own personal skates if you have them.
In the event of inclement weather, ice skating may be cancelled.
When and if that happens, guests who pre-purchased their tickets and skate rentals will be notified of the cancellation via email, and will automatically receive a refund through EventBrite.
We want everyone to be safe at our event.
30 skaters are allowed on the ice each hour
All skaters will need to sign a release form
Skaters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who can sign the release.
No eating or drinking on the ice.
In the event of inclement weather, visitors who purchased tickets in advance will have the opportunity to exchange them for another day.
Five fun facts about the (temporary & portable)
"ice" skating rink at the Winter Village in Historic Easton
1. The rink surface is synthetic and mimics skating on real ice. It's made by a company in Minnesota called KwikRink Synthetic Ice. Synthetic rinks are often used at special season events like the Winter Village, and in the home rinks of professional figure skaters and hockey players.
2. Using a synthetic material means that the rink can be used in any temperature since it doesn't need to stay frozen. Otherwise there would be no skating on it right now with 50+ degree temps in PA! It also means that we don't need to use a Zamboni to refinish it like they do at the "real" ice rinks.
3. Even though it's not "real" ice, we still refer to it as ice skating since there's not a better term or phrase to describe it that everyone would understand. The experience is more like "gliding" than traditional ice skating. It takes a moment to get the feel for it, but once you do, you're off and skating!
4. Skating is free for city residents and $5 per person for non-resident. Skate rental is $5 for everybody.
5. Skating capacity is limited so you need to reserve a timed ticket online in advance. Many days sell out in advance, so be sure to book EARLY!